Tuesday 7 January 2014

NEW


The end and the beginning of a year signify many things to many people.  We “take stock”, thinking of where we are coming from, where we are, where we are going and how we get there and we make resolutions. I have stopped tagging them resolutions a long time ago but I have things I want to do in a new year and this year is no different. I need to make a move on some things as soon as possible and I have started making the move on others.

We do resolutions to do some things differently, to do some new things and/or to stop old habits. A lot of us got new things for ourselves as the year was rounding up and if we are the selfless type, we also bought for friends and/or family.

God is also giving and doing new things. “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” Isaiah 43:19

Do you need to key into this scripture for the new things expected for this year? Those seemingly impossible things you want?  Those “pipe dreams” you talk yourself out of? Those "way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland" dreams? It's time for it to come true.
 

Please sit up, take action and key into the new things God is prepared to do because He has more than enough to go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment