Friday 7 December 2012

1 PERSON, 4 SHADOWS

 
Walking around a lit-up, almost empty auditorium, the sight of a man approaching and walking past me made me look back (with caution). In looking back, i glanced down if there is another shadow close to me apart from mine and then i saw them......
 
4 shadows, side by side belonging to me. Created by the lights strategically placed around the auditorium and I smiled.
 
I smiled because the shadows reminded me that "i am not alone, Jesus is with me". my anxiety melted away because i can see with my physical eyes, what has always been there in the spirit.
 
Me, God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit walking together either in a lonley place, a crowded place, among people or in my closet!
 
The knowledge of being with "spiritual beings" is what agents of darkness have always and that gives them confidence in all things; but we, children of light know this and still do not always have full confidence in our Omnipotent, Omnipresent and All in all God.
 
Don't forget those words.. in Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness"
 
Also, when we talk, let us know the trinity is there. When we look at that man/woman and have bad thoughts, let us know that the trinity is listening, in the way we treat those who are around us, let us remember the trinity is witnessing it. In our corners, clubs, work, schools and every day activities, let us be mindful of the presence of the 3 in 1 God.       

PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment